Boston City Singers depends upon the generous support of those like you who share our vision. Please send your contribution today! Your tax-deductible gift supports youth living in Boston's at-risk neighborhoods though Boston City Singer’s unique cultural and youth development programs.
What your donation can do
- $50 buys sheet music for a Training Chorus member.
- $100 supports a BCS Fellas member’s college application process.
- $250 provides annual training for a teen mentor.
- $500 funds a semester for a Training Chorus Member.
- $1,000 provides a stipend to host a workshop leader.
- $3,600 enables a Tour Choir member to participate in an international goodwill tour.
Boston City Singers is an independent, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, non-sectarian organization. It is funded by grants, foundations, corporate and individual donations. Only 15% of the Boston City Singers' annual budget is met through tuition.
To learn more about what Boston City Singers programs provide, call
(617) 825 0674 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your employer offer a matching gift program? If so, your gift can double! Request a Matching Gift Form from your Human Resources department, complete and mail it to: Boston City Singers
17 Waldeck Street
Dorchester, MA 02124